Search

Day 18

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity

Holy cow, I am pretty much terrified to post to the world my biggest insecurity. Once I point it out, people will notice it more and....ugh. Oh well. Its not called the 30 Day Challenge for nothing apparently. Here goes, I guess...


No, my biggest insecurity is not Toothless or Hiccup! Its the fact that my body, for some reason, thinks it needs to hiccup 500 times a day! I'm pretty much serious here. I counted how many times I hiccuped in one hour once and I got up to 33. Sheesh! Sometimes, they are super loud and I just cannot control them. It happens all the time, everywhere. Ugh, so embarrassing. But its all good because sometimes, when I'm among friends, its just silly and I can just laugh it off. Other times though, I'm mortified. Yikes!






My second big insecurity is my laugh. Like my hiccups, sometimes I simply can't control it! The problem is that its just a big booming laugh and I'm pretty sure people in Europe can hear it sometimes! Sigh.