Search

Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

It is just too hard for me to choose just one! So, forgive me, but I choose two! :)


My first choice is a not-so-common band named Metric. They made a big debut with the film "Eclipse", but I've known about these guys for a few years. Although some of their songs are somewhat emo, I love their sound so much! If I were to suggest a song by them that I think you should listen to, I'd say to look up "All Yours" from Eclipse. Its a great song! Definitely. But they have some other great stuff as well.






If you don't recognize these boys, I dunno if we can remain friends....Just kidding! I have always been in love with the Backstreet Boys! I was so sad when they kinda crumbled apart (which happened to be the same time the Spice Girls broke up as well. What gives?!) But I was so happy when they made a great comeback, even if Kevin decided to not rejoin them. But nonetheless, I still love them!