Search

Just a Girl Trying to Find a Place In This World

Wow, the SofW is "A Place in This World" by Taylor Swift. I never heard until I was watching the movie "Ramona and Beezus". (PS: That movie is a MUST SEE!!!) Anyways, this song is seriously the most PERFECT theme song for me and where I currently am in my life right now.

"I don't know what I want, so don't ask me because I'm still trying to figure it out. Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking trying to see through the rain coming down. Even though I'm not the only one that feels the way I do."

Seriously? WOW! Its true, I don't know what I want, I just know what I don't want. I have no idea what's down the road I'm walking on right now, no idea. I'm just trying to deal with the curves and obstacles I face along the way.

"I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know. I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, but life goes on. Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world."

Again, this chorus line seriously nails it on the head for me. I'm trying to be as strong as I can at this point and trying to help others as best I can as well. But no matter what happens, no matter how strong or weak I am, life still goes on. And yes, at this point, I'm still trying to figure what my place is in this world and where it is that I belong.

Have a great day!!! :)