Search

New Love

Looks like I've developed a new hobby, aside from suddenly being pro at offending people as of late. I have simply fallen in love with cooking. I seriously just love combining a lot of random things and having it turn into something amazing. Its awesome! I also like to create my own recipes and just mess around in the kitchen. Plus, I've also learned after 3 1/2 years of college that if you want good, delicious food, you just have to make it yourself. So, I have been doing more cooking this year than I have in my entire life combined and am LOVING IT!!!


Here's a jello salad I made for the 4th of July



Making some taco meat for Taco Tuesday hosted in my apt



Pork Sirloin Roast with rolls, mashed potatos, gravy, and stuffing we (my apt and our neighbors) ate before Christmas break



Barbeque chicken legs



My own weird creation: cream cheese sausage crescent rolls

Not only do I love making these and enjoying my accomplishment by feasting to delicious substances, but I seriously love sharing them with others and making them just as happy as me. So, if you have any amazing recipes that you’d like to share, I’d more interested in perhaps making a trade!
Happy inventing and eatings, reader! :)