Search

Dear EC...

Dear Future Husband:
I'm not sure why, but it appears that lots of girls write weird, strange letters to their future husbands, even before they meet them. Therefore, seeing as I'm done with my homework and don't really have anything to do at the moment, I guess I'll take a whack at it. Here goes...don't think less of me, k?
Husband, I want to show you that there's a reason to be sick with love. I want to show you the magic we'll feel when our lips touch. I want us to dance together to our own madness. I want us to skip along those fine lines in life. I want us to play video games together. I want us to go against the flow. I want us to kiss in the rain. I want us to enjoy the simple things in life. I want to cuddle next to you. I want to be able to never get enough of you. I want us to get lost in our own world. I want our hearts to skip a beat everytime we hear each other say "I love you." I want us to be an unstoppable force.
But most of all.....I want us to find each other.
Love, me