Search

Goodbye Semester from Hell!

WORST semester of my LIFE!!!!

What a fluke of a school semester! Holy time management issues! Terrible group projects. Boy drama. Ridiculous professors. Crappy family issues. And holy-freaking-crap-my-social-life. What the??? Looking back, I feel like I was nothing but a downer this whole semester. Totally not me, totally not Allie. I'm done with that impostor. I want her dead.

And that, dear friends, is why I am overwhelmingly excited for this break and upcoming semester. Time to refresh and renew myself. A time to start over and have a clean slate...sorta. This is the first time in my life that I have been excited to make New Years Resolutions. I haven't made any for years because I never follow through with them. But this year is different. This year, I am SO excited to make goals and to have something I am working towards. This new year is going to be different because I am going to be different. You most likely will be hearing all about my resolutions in the next few weeks. I have even contemplated making an entire page on this blog to remind myself throughout the year that I have goals to be working on. I dunno, I just have this weird urge to be focusing on new things and different aspects of life. I don't want to forget the feelings I am feeling right this second. And I haven't even made up my goals yet!!! Weird!