Search

Just an Update

Blah blah blah.

I wish I had something more interesting to say but that is the best thing I could think of to open this post. My life is just so chaotic that I'm not sure even I can keep up with it!

The week before Thanksgiving break was fun. I went on a group date with Steve. We went to Kneaders for dinner and then went to the DI where we all split up into boys and girls and picked out outfits for our dates. Seriously, SO fun! After that, we went back to our apartments to grab some warmer clothes and some extra people. We then went to Old Main hill come the USU campus and went sledding for a while. Oh, and we built a snowman and then had hot chocolate. Super fun night! Oh, the night before that, Kami, Jessiqa (yes, that is how she spells her name), Amber, Morgan, and myself all went to the midnight premier of "Breaking Dawn". Oh my goodness, we had SO much fun!!! Waiting in line was a blast! We played Tourettes and CatchPhrase and laughed our booties off! As for the film, personally, I loved it. There were some really cheesy parts, but I thought it was very well done and by far the best of all the previous Twilight movies so far. The day after Thanksgiving, I went to see it was my cousins Mandy and Aubree and my sisters Kristi and Kelly. I actually liked it even more the second time. I dunno why, I just really love the Twilight Saga.

Thanksgiving was pretty good this year. It was the first time I ever saw my niece and nephew in the same day, even though the two still have never met each other. The food was delicious, as usual, and there was tons of it! We didn't have as many pies as usual, but there was still like 12 different types. My frozen peppermint cheesecake got second place this year, while Emmy's strawberry citrus cream pie rightfully won first. Mmm, it was SO good! I'm salivating just thinking about it! The break was good though and much needed. I was able to space myself away from some specific people that I needed to withdraw myself from and think about my life.

I have been given the opportunity to go back down to Price to finish out the rest of my schooling in two years guaranteed. I have the option of being placed in any agency of my choosing down there for my practicum (that's just a fancy word for internship). My other option is to simply stay here in Logan, where I'm not guaranteed a spot next year, but I am guaranteed a job, which is lacking in Price. I have no idea what to do. There are so many pros and cons for both options. Some days I feel good about going back to Price and other days I don't. I just feel like something is missing, like I am forgetting about a key element, but I cannot think of what it could be. Oh well, a lot can happen in 5 months. Who knows where I will be?