Search

Stylish Blogger Award

Well, I just informed by Elise that I was nominated for the


Apparently, there are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So, thanks Elise at for the nomination! You're awesome and I have a message for you: Hey, girl, hey!!!

Part 2:
1. I am the 4th oldest of 10 kids in my family. My family is amazing and they are such a huge part of me.
2. I am secretly (or perhaps not so secretly, depending on who you are) a HUGE fan of classical music. One of my favorite movies ever is Fantasia and Fantasia 2000. There is just something about it that touches my very core.
3. I have a chronic condition of the hiccups. Not really, but I seriously hiccup ALL THE TIME!
4. I'm a hopeless romantic. I love love. I love chick flicks, crushes, dating, and pretty much everything about love. I love talking to other people about their love-life and all that jazz.
5. As a child, I was an avid dancer. I danced with the Performing Arts Centre, a professional school of dance in St. Louis. I did all kinds of dance: ballet, tap, acro, hip hop, jazz, modern, lyrical, etc. I competed on a national level and spent four days a week (and literally ALL DAY Saturdays) at the studio. I absolutely loved dancing and wish I had stuck with it.
6. I first dyed my hair in the 7th grade. Why so early? Because my hair had already started to go gray!
7. I am a believer that chocolate can cure almost anything. Chocolate helped make the last few weeks a tad bit easier for me. I even brought chocolate to the funeral and as strange as it sounds, it honestly helped me feel a little bit better!

Anyways, I'm done with that. Lol. Here are blogs that I really enjoy reading and I think ya'll should check them out.

Ali on alihancey.blogspot.com
Amanda at mandascooby.blogspot.com
Malena via everillpride.blogspot.com
Dani on danimalloy.blogspot.com
Emilee at oodelaleeoodelalee.blogspot.com
Morgan at chew-like-you-have-a-secret.blogspot.com
Stevie on stevierobinson.blogspot.com
Teresa via groovystockdales.blogspot.com

Over and out! :)