Search

A Day Without Rain

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope all is well with you.

Thank you all for your prayers for my dear friend, Emily, whom I told you about in my previous post. Her injuries unfortunately were too serious and she passed away Thursday evening. Here is a link to her obituary if you are interested: http://obitsutah.com/obituary/3822/emily-ann-dutson.htm

With the passing of Emily, I've learned many lessons about the impact someone can make, human beings, myself, and was reminded of the power of God. Your whole entire life can change so drastically in the blink of an eye. Life is so fickle! Life is as constant as it is fair, I guess. Its been a rough couple of days for me and I can only imagine what her family is going through. My prayers continue to be with them in their time of need.

I have chosen "A Day Without Rain" by Enya because the emotions Enya portrays with this particular song captures the emotions I have felt the last week. Its calm and peaceful, but there are also various rises and falls, which for me personally displays the bittersweetness of recent events.

Once again, I wish you all a merry Christmas. Stay warm! Stay safe.