Search

I Guess an Update

I guess its been a while since I've blogged. I guess I better write something interesting....

So lets see. Whats going on with Allie these days?

Well, after 3 years, I'm still working for the IT Service Desk. I work as both a switchboard operator and a front desk receptionist. I have a love/hate relationship with both positions. Somedays, its the best job ever and I could literally work there are all day. And other days, I feel like I have nothing but upset customers and I can't do anything right. But for the most part, I really like my job. I will be sad when I will have to quit in May.

I am FINALLY almost done with school. I will be graduating in May (which is why I won't be able to keep my on-campus student job). I will be getting my Bachelor's degree in Sociology and Criminal Justice. I am about to start my internship capstone project. I will be working with the inmates in the Cache County prison to analyze how the prison is preparing them for being reintegrated back into society and how they feel about the programs that are currently being offered to them within the prison. I cannot wait to begin this project!!! I am so excited! It'll be a big project and I have limited time to complete it, but I can't wait to dive in and get this thing going!

Also, I am dating an incredible guy. He is the glaze to my donut and I have never been happier. <3 p="">
Aaaaaaand I think that's pretty much it.