Search

Here's the Beef

Ok, so I know that my last post was like "Whoot! I'm awesome! I'm gonna ride a bike and stuff!" But here's the reality. I literally do not have time to train for that bike ride. Between work and school, I have very little free time to do anything. So, although I really wanted to get into shape for the Hunstman 140, its just not going to happen.

This is real life.

Also. I retreat my post about Taylor Swift as well. I pretty much hate Taylor Swift (but love her tunes.) The more my Taylor-fan friends talk about her and obsess unhealthily over her, the more hatred gathers up inside of me for her. She looks like a mole and is an awful live performer. End. Of. Story.

Also. Sean Lowe made a HUGE mistake. Lindsay was such a better choice. Catherine's a freak, man! This one ain't gonna last!

Also. This week, I hiked freaking Angel's Landing and Hidden Canyon at Zion National Park. Two of the hardest things I've ever done! I will blog more about that later.

Also. I'm single and I do not want to be so anymore. I am officially over the most recent douche bag ex and am finally ready to date again. Fellas, beware. I'm on the hunt.