Search

15 Things You May Not Have Already Known

It seems like there is a trend going around on blogger. So, like the follower I am I will follow the trend....I guess....So, without further adieu, here is my moment of bragging: 15 things you may not have already known about Allie

15. There are two things I must have in order to sleep every night or else I will just not sleep well at all. 1- my stuffed animal dog Reginald, and 2- my fan must be on, regardless to how cold it is already.
14. Silence seriously freaks me out. I can't think when its silent and for some reason, it just scares me.
13. One of the weirdest mixtures I've ever had and actually quite enjoyed involves nacho cheese and a twix bar.
12. On my window sill is a potato with a face drawn on it. Me and Amy call him Geraldo, the window warrior.
11. It drives me crazy if a cabinet is left open or a shower curtain isn't closed all the way. Dunno why, just does.
10. I have "gone steady" with only two guys, one lasting 9 months, the other lasting 6 months. One in high school, one in college. The great thing is: I'm good friends with both of them still.
9. In high school, I was nominated for Sweethearts Queen.
8. Growing up, I was an avid dancer in a professional dance company in St. Louis. I was at the studio about 4 days a week, about 4 hours each time, except on Saturdays when I was there for about 12 hours. I competed on a national level and won many awards. I danced in The Nutcracker twice (as a Christmas Tree Angel both years) and dreamed of becoming either a famous dancer (or singer) or famous choreographer. I would make up dances in my basement with my spare time.
7. I have close relatives that have been in major movies such as Newsies, Addams Family Values, and various music videos.
6. My all-time favorite food (and my all-time favorite thing to cook ) is a family dish called Pollo del Sol. And my favorite drink is chocolate milk. But I do not like the two together :D
5. I secretly LOVE history. I took AP European History in high school because I loved it so much.
4. If I could marry a cartoon character, it would be Winnie the Pooh, hands down.
3. Aside from young womens, my first calling in the church was a gospel doctrine teacher in my college singles ward. I was only 17 and was terrified to be teaching to a bunch of returned missionaries.
2. I absolutely love to travel! I love planes, trains, road trips, you name it! I have been to 17 states, but never out of the country. One of my goals in life is to travel to Europe.
1. My dream job is to be a motivational speaker, specifically to females.

So, there you have it! Tell me something about you that I don't already know!