Search

Oh Life

Whoa. Its been a while. But you know what? Life is good. I wouldn't say REALLY good, but its good. Here's why:
  • The weather outside this week has been awesome. So beautiful and clear and warm! 
  • My boyfriend is amazing! He keeps me grounded and is teaching me how to be a better person. He is the glaze to my donut and I am so thankful for him!
  • School is almost out! Lucky for me, I have no finals this semester! :)
  • I just got paid, which brings me to: I am so thankful for my job and the people I work with. They're all so great and make work entertaining.
  • I got to spend last weekend with my niece. Need I even say more? I adore that little girl SO much!!!
  • I made some killer cilantro lime shrimp last week. It was the first time I made shrimp and I was so thrilled that it was a success. Click here for more details and a recipe.
  • Relay for Life is on Friday! We didn't actually make it to our goal (because many team members got lazy and decided not to fundraise whatsoever) but we raised over $800, which is a great accomplishment in my eyes! 
Yeah, I think that about covers it. Life is good. I'm a happy girl today. (: