Search

This Semester

This semester is going to be the most interesting, for sure. I am only taking ten credits, which drops me down to a part-time student status (but that's fine because I can put in more hours at work). I am only taking two "real" classes (Mental Health and Criminology) and the rest are all PE credits that I am very excited for!

I am taking a ballet class, which seriously just makes me feel so pretty and graceful and beautiful....and sore. Along with that, I am taking a third semester of gymnastics. What can I say? I love it! Steve convinced me to take Western Swing Dancing, which will be interesting, for sure. And Melanie and I are taking a Jazz Technique class that is just a blast and makes me feel like I am the most sexy being on this planet! Take a look at what we learned on the first day of class:


Yeah, it was freaking awesome!

..........

Ok. Fine, I admit it. This semester I am dedicating to the LGN Diet ;)