Search

Perspective

I recently have been struggling alot recently because I feel like one of my best friends has been pushing me away. That obviously really bothers me because he means so much to me and I truly value him as a friend and the role he plays in my life. But I also need to remember that people come and go from our lives and sometimes you just have to let go.
Well this is never easy for me, especially when i feel like I still need that person. So I've been really bothered because I feel like I have been losing him....until I looked at it a different way. This is going to prove to you how big of a brat I am but this new perspective I have makes me feel better about things. So here's my new perspective on the situation: I'm not losing him, he's losing me. He's the one pushing me away, this is all his choice regardless to what I try to do to repair it.
And that reminds me that attitude is everything. So is perspective.