Search

All of Me

I figured that I would choose "All of Me" by Jon Schmidt for this week for several reasons.
1. This is my FAVORITE Jon Schmidt song. I love the melody of the song and, as heard in all is songs, the chords he chooses and the rise and falls. Absolutely beautiful. No matter how many times I hear this song, I can always interpret it differently and find various emotions throughout it. Its truly a heavenly melody.
2. For the past three weeks, I have been SO excited for Jon Schmidt's Christmas concert! Not only is it going to be an AMAZING concert, but its going to be great because I get to attend it with an amazing gentleman as well, who loves and appreciates music just as much as I do! :)
3. I have been feeling homesick alot more than normal this semester and this was the first Jon Schmidt song that my sister, Jessica, learned how to play. She could play it almost perfectly after running through it about 4 times and she was only 14 years old! So, this song makes me think of her.

Enjoy this song. Let it fill your soul and calm your heart.