Search

Forget Juliet. I got a letter from an ELDER!

I'm feeling rather joyful, so I figured I'd blog about it. What is the source of my joy, you ask? Well, it just so happens that I received a letter from Elder Nestman today! Now, I know that every girl is excited to get a letter from her missionary, but its different with this boy and me. I told him not to write me so he can stay focused on his work. I told him to write his mom and don't worry about writing me, but guess what? He did it anyway! :) I'm not sure what it is exactly that makes girls so giddy about getting a letter. Maybe its the fact that its from a boy. Maybe its the fact that the boy thought enough about her to write her a letter. I mean, missionaries only have an 8 hour period a week to write letters and if he wrote one to you, that's gotta mean that you mean something to him! I don't know, but what I do know is how I feel when I get letters from him. And I feel awesome! I love hearing about what he's up to and how he's doing. I seriously love seeing / reading / feeling how much he's growing. It makes me so excited for when he comes home! Ahh!
So, who all is writing an elder?! Any good stories?